April 12, 2022
The PIC Welcomes Newest Members to the Boston Private Industry Council, Boston's MassHire Workforce Board
The PIC is pleased to welcome the following new members to the Boston Private Industry Council, Boston's MassHire Workforce Board:
• Danny Best, Vice President, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
• Kevin Churchwell, MD, President and CEO, Boston Children's Hospital
• Robert Higgins, MD, President, Brigham and Women's Hospital
• Chrissy Lynch, Chief of Staff, Massachusetts AFL-CIO
• Kate Bennett, Administrator, Boston Housing Authority
• Kristin Driscoll, Director, Workforce Development, Boston Children's Hospital’s
• Sharon Scott-Chandler, Executive VP & COO, Action for Boston Community Development, Inc.
• Sacha Stadhard, Manager, Policy and Program Administration, The Massachusetts Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
• Erin Travassos, Talent Acquisition Manager, Eversource Energy
The PIC's broad-based Council is a dedicated and diverse group of leaders appointed by City of Boston Mayor Michelle Wu to design strategies and programs that best meet the needs of job seekers and businesses in the region.
Danny Best, Kevin Churchwell, MD, Robert Higgins, MD, and Chrissy Lynch also serve as members of the PIC's Board of Directors, providing high-level strategy, oversight, and accountability of the PIC as a nonprofit organization.