The PIC has two offices. Our main office is downtown in Post Office Square at 2 Oliver Street and our school-to-career office is in Jamaica Plain at 555 Amory Street. Below are directions to both offices. You may call our main office at 617-423-3755 for more information.
To our office at 2 Oliver Street, Floor 3, Boston
To get driving directions to our downtown office, click on the green "B" marker on the map below.
From the MBTA
Orange Line and Red Line
Get off at the Downtown Crossing stop on either the Orange or Red. Exit the station at Arch Street side. Make a left out of the station on to Arch Street. Walk one block to Franklin Street. Make a right onto Franklin, walking 5 blocks. After passing Langham Hotel (formerly Le Meridien), make a left onto Oliver Street.
Get off at the Park Street stop. Exit the station on the Park Street side. At the top of the stairs, make a right, crossing over Tremont Street to Winter Street. Walk down Winter Street to Washington Street (this is the heart of Downtown Crossing). Make a left and go one block. Make a right onto Franklin Street. Go six blocks, passing Post Office Square. After Langham Hotel (formerly Le Meridien), make a left onto Oliver Street.
Get off at the Aquarium Stop. Get off at State Street exit. Walk down State Street to Broad Street. Make a left onto Broad. Go two blocks. Make a right onto Milk Street. Go two blocks. Make a left onto Oliver Street.
To get directions to our school-to-career office, click on the green "B" marker on the map below.
- Take the Orange Line to Green Street Station.
- Exit the station at the Green Street and Amory Street intersection.
- Turn right out of the station and walk along Amory Street toward Gordon Street. (You will be walking in the direction of English High School.)
- The PIC office will be on the left-hand side of Amory Street
- Go in through the entrance that is closest to English High. (There is a small, enclosed preschool playground outside the entrance.)
- The PIC is on the second floor to the right.
- Take the 42 bus from either Forest Hills or Dudley. Exit on Washington Street at the Williams Street light. (Doyle's Café is on the corner.)
From Roxbury Crossing
- Drive down Tremont Street outbound. Turn right onto Amory Street. The building is less than a mile on your left. Look for the "Commuter Lot".
From Forest Hills
- Take Washington Street inbound and turn left at the light at Williams Street. (Doyle's Café is to the right.)
- Drive down Williams Street, past English High School, and turn right at Amory Street. The building is on your right.
- You may want to park on Washington Street and walk or you can use the "Commuter Lot" on Amory Street for $5 during the day. After the school day ends, space might be available at English High School.
- About Us
- Policy Initiatives
- For Employers
- For Youth
- For Adults